Now that you have made the important money saving, environmentally clean decision to go with solar for your home or business, here is the process involved after agreement.
- Equipment procurement per specifications.
- Schedule installation and roof and land preparation if necessary.
- Secure an electrical permit and contract with your utility company to assure that the installation process is seamless.
- The average residential installation takes two days. If more time is necessary, you will be notified.
- An electrical inspection by AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) is scheduled and completed.
- Utility inspection and commission system.